Meet Our Staff
Our staff has a strong commitment to serving the many constituents of our organization. But first and foremost, they focus their energies on those who take advantage of our programs and services.
• 50+ years Judo experience
• Retired Toledo Police Officer
• Master National Instructor
• Hichidan 8th Degree Black Belt in Judo
• 2004 USJA Coach of the Year
• Shichidan7th Degree Black Belt in Jujitsu
• Chairman of USJA National Tournament Committee
• Chairman of USJA Camps and Clinics
• Chairman of USJA Kata
• 35+ years Judo experience
• Active Toledo Police Officer
• Senior National Instructor
• Rokudan 7th Degree Black Belt in Judo
• Rokudan 7th Degree Black Belt in Jujitsu
• Second Degree Black Belt
• Black Belt
• Billing Specialist
• Sandan 3rd Degree Black Belt in Judo
• Yodan 4th Degree Black Belt in Judo
Frequently Asked Questions
What does your organization do?
Our organization raises awareness and helps people affected by our cause through extensive programs and services. For a list of specific programs and services we provide, visit our What We Do section.
How can I get involved?
We’re always on the lookout for individuals like you wanting to get involved. Visit our How To Help section to find out ways to donate or volunteer.
If I were to donate funds, how is my money used?
We have a responsibility to our community and our donors and work hard to ensure long-term sustainability of the organization. We make our IRS Form 990 available for review, as required by law. Visit our Financials page to learn more.